Click here for a PDF of this document.
At Convention Connections, Inc., we plan conventions, conferences and meetings of all sizes from Board Meetings for 15 people up to large city-wide conferences with over 5,000 attendees. In our 18 years in business, we have assisted our clients in finding great locations throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean. We are an independent company that will do a thorough search of all potential properties regardless of the hotel flag, but here is a sampling of hotels that have recently done great work for our clients.
1) Trump International Hotel & Tower - Chicago. We recently booked this property for a higher end incentive trip for one of our insurance clients. This property soars 92 stories above the Loop and North Michigan Avenue and was recently ranked #9 in the Travel + Leisure 2012 World's Best Service Awards among the Top 10 City Hotels worldwide - and #2 in the Continental U.S. and Canada division. It is the only Chicago hotel represented in both categories. The service they provided to our client at this property was phenomenal.
2) Marriott Wardman Park - Washington, D.C. This property is located a few blocks from the National Zoo in Downtown Washington DC. One of our largest clients has been holding conventions for up to 4,000 people at this property for 16 years. The hotel has 1,300 sleeping rooms and over 195,000 square feet of meeting space. The hotel is very unique in that it has a resort type of feel within our Nation's Capital. The service staff at this property is second to none.
3) Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza. This four diamond hotel sits atop historic Bunker Hill in the heart of downtown Los Angeles. One of our national association clients recently held their Winter Conference at this property. The Director of Meetings with the association said it was the best conference they have held in years because of the incredibly attentive staff. The hotel has 453 guest rooms and 20,000 square feet of meeting space.
4) Green Valley Ranch Resort & Spa - Henderson, Nevada. This property is a great venue to hold a conference and is in close proximity (10 miles) to Las Vegas. Two of our national association clients have used this property recently and loved the resort and service. It is a great alternative to the typical "Las Vegas Strip" conference that can sometimes pull your attendees away. Additionally, the sleeping room rates have been very affordable.
5) Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley - Raleigh, NC. This property is located in the suburbs of Raleigh and is a great place for training meetings on a tight budget. Our client, a large regional CPA firm, used this property for ten meetings in the last twelve months and the level of client service provided was incredible. The entire staff makes the client feel as if they were coming "home" each time they arrived for their meetings.