Listing of Client Services
Services at No Cost
- Hotel/Venue Research (City/Hotels/Convention Facilities). Provide a thorough search of all cities identified by the client for an upcoming convention, conference or meeting. We will communicate all of the client’s convention, conference or meeting specifications, rate requirements, food and beverage requirements, audiovisual requirements, and any other client specific needs.
- Contract Negotiations. To include convention center, hotel, food and beverage, and audiovisual equipment.
- Conference Agenda Development. Assist client in developing agenda for meeting to include: suggestions on format of conference and attend planning committee meetings during agenda development.
- Conference Budget Development. Assist client in development and preparation of the conference budget.
- Registration Brochure/Mailer Development.
- Registration Coordination. To include all correspondence with attendees, confirm receipt of registration, answer all incoming calls, e-mails, and letters.
- Registration, Accounting, and Reporting. Collect and deposit all registration fees. Provide client with listing of all registrants and cash receipts journal of conference.
- Registration – Online Registration Services. Assist client with setting up online registration for their attendees. This includes developing a registration form online, receiving registrations on a secure server, and processing all registrations received online.
- Registration – VIP’s. Coordinate all VIP activities – conference registration, hotel room reservations, and transportation to and from event.
- Registration – Name Badge Preparation.
- Exhibitor Coordination. To include exhibitor mailings, exhibitor confirmations, booth assignments, exhibit hall layout and design, selection of decorating company, and communication with decorating company on exhibitor needs.
- Speaker Coordination. To include confirmation of speaker participation, coordinate audio visual requirements with property for speakers, coordinate hotel arrangements for speakers, and coordinate speaker ready room with audiovisual needs for all speakers.
- Meeting and Room Arrangements. Communicate all of the client’s specifications for meeting room setups, audiovisual requirements, and any other client specific needs for the conference. Handle development and review of all banquet event orders.
- Food and Beverage Arrangements. Communicate all client’s specifications for food and beverage functions to include: menu selection, room setup, room decorations/theme, VIP and general seating.
- On-Site Representation. Coordinate all activities during the meeting to include the following: registration, pre-convention meeting, coordination with hotel staff of all meeting rooms, food and beverage functions, audiovisual requirements, VIP requirements, post convention meeting, and all client requested items during the meeting.
- Off-Site Events. Research options and provide recommendations for any off-site event that may take place during the conference.
- Off-Site Events Coordination. Coordinate off-site activities that take place during the conference to include: lunches, dinners, golf outings, etc.
- Conflict Resolution. Act on behalf of client to resolve any issues that may occur between the client and hotel or conference facility. This is a “catch-all” category which may include such items as: room attrition, food and beverage minimums, and unsatisfactory service provided by hotel or conference facility.
- Tracking of History. Provide client with history of meetings to include: final hotel sleeping rooms utilized during conference, total volume of food and beverage consumed during conference, and other expenditures incurred by client during the conference.
12200 Valleybrook Drive
Richmond, VA 23233
(804) 360-1500 Fax (804) 360-1555